- Keynotes and Invited Papers
- Regular Papers (8 – 12 pages)
- Oral Presentation and Posters
Wednesday October 19th, 2016
- Is AlphaGo who beat human champion intelligent like human? - What is human intelligence?
Akira Imada (Brest State Technical University, Belarus)
- Sparse Non-negative Matrix Factorisation in Applications
Anna M. Bartkowiak (University of Wroclaw, Poland)
Thursday October 20th, 2016
- An Approach to Big Data Processing for Telecom Operator
Larysa Globa (National Technical University of Ukraine, Ukraine)
- Fuzzy logic-based decision modeling in economics and social sciences
Gisella Facchinetti (University of Salento, Italy)
- Behaviometrics: A Solution to Biometrics Spoofing Problems
Khalid Saeed (Bialystok University of Technology, Poland)
Friday October 21st, 2016
- Digital signatures and secret sharing
Jacek Pomykała (Warsaw University, Poland)
- Jerzy August Gawinecki (Military University of Technology, Poland) – paper title to appear soon
- Reversible computing: from universal logic gates to cryptographic applications
Arkadiusz Orłowski (Warsaw University of Life Sciences SGGW, Poland)
May 23rd, 2016 • Submission of the full paper
June 20th, 2016 • Notification of the paper acceptance/rejection after review
July 20th, 2016 • Camera-ready and registration fee
October 19 -21, 2016 • Conference
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication
All submitted papers will go through a process of double-blind reviews before acceptance for its presentation at
the conference and publication in the conference proceedings.
We would like to inform prospective attendees of ACS 2016 that all papers accepted and presented in ACS 2016
will be invited for further revisions and publication in one of the following:
- Springer's “Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing” (AISC) series (www.springer.com/series/11156).
The books of this series are submitted to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink.
- Electrical Review (Przegląd Elektrotechniczny in polish), which is evaluated to 14 points per publication according to the current regulations from the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
At least one of the authors of an accepted paper is required to register and present their work at the conference; otherwise the paper will be removed from the digital library of the conference.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Full paper submission requirements:
The size limit of the full paper is 8 to 12 pages, including abstract, key words, and references, and include the e-mail address of the corresponding author/authors. An author kit, sample copies and other relevant information for submitting papers will be available on the websites of ACS: http://acs.zut.edu.pl/?page=instructions.
Please find other important technical information in the sample document provided in the kit. Once your submission is ready, upload the MS Word or LaTeX document along with a PDF file (generated for a reference) after creating your individual account in the ACS 2015 system at http://acs.wi.zut.edu.pl.
The final decision concerning publishing the paper is based on an editorial assessment and reviews of full paper version. ACS 2016 Programme Committee reserves the right to the final decision regarding acceptance.